Neighborhood Health Services Corporation serves patients from the prenatal care through geriatric stage of the life cycle. We serve men, women, boys and girls providing exceptional patient oriented primary care, dental and vision services.
- Employment Examinations
- Treatment of acute & chronic illnesses
- Care of hospitalized patients
- Case management of chronic illnesses
- Adult immunizations (dT, Pneumovax, MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella & Influenza)
- Patient education
- HIV counseling, testing and treatment
- Nutrition & weight loss programs
- Referrals for diagnostic testing and specialty care
- Family education and counseling
- Vision and hearing screening
Most forms of insurance coverage, including Medicaid and KidCare are accepted. Patients who do not have insurance are eligible for services through NHSC's Access to Healthcare program. Dental lab work is available on a sliding fee scale. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. All possible efforts are made to collect payment but services are provided regardless of ability to pay.