SCHOOL BASED HEALTHCARE
The School Based Health Services Program helps students develop and maintain healthy intellectual, emotional, physical and social relationships with themselves and others.
The Healthy Place
The Healthy Place is a full service pediatric health center at Washington Community School. It is available for all students of the school. In addition, former students and siblings of students up to age 12 can be seen.
Cardinal Health Center Services include:
- Primary Health Care Services
- Complete physical examinations
- Acute and chronic illness
- Asthma self-management care
- Abstinence Counseling
- Referrals for Dental Services
- Health Education
- Team POP: Pediatric Obesity Prevention
Appointments, Information and Hours of Service