- Proof of Income (Paycheck or Pay Stub, Unemployment Check Stub, Disability Check Stub, Social Security Award Letter/Copy of Check, Child Support Check Stub, Alimony Payment, Most Recent Income Tax Return or Statement of Foster Child Care Benefits)
- Patients without income are required to bring a signed Support Letter from the person providing support.
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Immigration Registry Card, Birth Certificate, Employee Identification Card, Selective Service Card, Union Membership Card, Voter Registration Card or School Picture Identification Card)
- Proof of Address (Signed Rent/Lease, Utility Bill, Mortgage or Rent Payment Receipt)
- Insurance, Medicaid or Medicare Card
Patients are accepted by appointment and walk-ins between the hours of 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. Patients are encouraged to make appointments for medical and dental services to avoid long waiting times.
NHSC accepts a variety of insurance plans. We offer an affordable sliding fee scale for individuals and families without insurance. The sliding fee scale is based on an individual’s income and family size. Contact us directly for information on your specific plan.
- Health Net
- HorizonNJ Health
- University Health Plans
- Other Private Insurances
NOTICE OF PATIENT RIGHTS
In New Jersey, patients receiving services in an ambulatory care facility are entitled to certain rights under state law. As a patient of Neighborhood Health Services Corporation (“NHSC”), you should be aware of these rights and what to expect at any of NHSC’s facilities.